THE GALVINS

THE GALVINS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here I go!

Well, I am always secretly reading everyone's blogs. So here I go, I am starting my own! I think I will start by saying I am the mother of two very amazing boys. These boys are so incredibly different. Nolan is now 4 1/2 and he is my sweet, gentle, loves to see-what-kind-of-jeans-you are-wearing boy. Yes he will actually tip toe up behind someone to see what kind of jeans they are wearing. And he has shouted out "That girl is wearing Levi's" in Fred Meyer. And he regularly greets our guests with "Do you like my GAP Jeans?". Now, we are not the type of people that are all about name brands. This all started out when he noticed there were letters on the inside tag of his jeans. Some days he wakes up and refuses to wear anything other than Levi's that are a size 5.....they can not be a 6. Oh the joys! We are still working on this. Mason is now a little over two years old and he is our all-boy boy. He likes to jump and he's always pretending to be a monster and he loves trucks. He pretty much loves anything with wheels. Lately he just wants to be Spiderman, all day. He is not happy when he has to get dressed and take off his Spiderman pajamas. When we say "Mason, please pick up you cars off the floor!" He says "No! I am Spiderman!" and he will continue to repeat that phrase until you say "OK, OK, OK Spiderman You need to to clean up your cars!!!" I love boys :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! Glad to see you joined us! Your kiddos are getting so big. Ian loves to be spiderman too. He also demands to be referred to as spiderman, not Ian.

    ReplyDelete

SPIDERMAN

SPIDERMAN
Here is Mason in his Pajamas